Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Disclaimer and Some Other Stuff.

That sidebar "Dog Health Tips of the Day" is not written by me. The Blogger template has places to insert "gadgets", and that was the only one I could find that was pet-related. I know, weird! I thought there'd be lots, too, but no. Just that one.

Some of the tips seem a bit obvious, and some are kind of off-beat, like today's "Use boxes or chairs to make a maze for your dog to explore." But if you have kids this would be a fun activity for them to share, I guess.

Anyway, you can read them or ignore them, nod in agreement or roll your eyes, or just casually enjoy the subtle oddity of them. I just want you to know that none of those "health tips" are coming from my brain. Maybe one will spark an idea or you'll have a question -- in which case, use the "Contact Me" form at the top of the page and we can have a discussion!

That "Contact Me" form is also a great way to send in your topic ideas. I have plenty of things to talk about -- and heaven knows I will, on and on and on -- but if there's something you'd like to see covered here, please drop me a note.  It's also a good way to reach me to schedule pet care visits, if needed.

Okay, that's all. It's gonna be hot today, so remember to make sure your pet's water dish is full and fresh, and see that they have a shady spot or a place in front of the fan so they can get cool. And of course we all know never to leave our pets in the car, right? Because that's a killer.

See ya next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment